BODYTITE – EXCLUSIVE
BodyTite Liposuction and Skin Tightening Exclusively by Dr. med. Strouthou
BodyTite Liposuction is an advanced minimally invasive permanent fat removal and skin tightening treatment. It uses Radiofrequency-Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) for effective fat removal and cellulite reduction with noticeable skin tightening effects. The procedure can provide 40% more skin tightening than traditional liposuction treatment. A young, healthy person with good quality skin may experience good skin contraction after the procedure.
BodyTite works on the same principle as Liposuction to remove stubborn fat. The device has two probes that work simultaneously. One works beneath the skin, heating the entire soft-tissue matrix and melting the fat via the temperature-controlled radio-frequency technology. The second probe simultaneously aspirates the liquefied fat and coagulates the adipose, fibrous, and vascular tissue. The heat generated tightens the skin quickly and coagulates the tissues, allowing the plastic surgeon to sculpt the body to the ideal shape. BodyTite Liposuction can provide noticeable skin tightening effects, especially for those who are left with sagging skin or loose skin after traditional Liposuction.
Potential side effects from a BodyTite procedure include: uneven skin for approximately two to three weeks following treatment, some minor bruising and swelling and some minor redness and sensitivity in the area which can generally be controlled using over the counter pain medication and will typically disappear within a day or two.
You may experience soreness and tenderness immediately post-procedure, but will usually be able to leave the clinic within a few hours following treatment, provided that you have tolerated the anaesthetic well. You will normally still need assistance in getting home from a friend or family member as driving will not be possible and walking may be uncomfortable.
- More precise body contouring with the added benefit of tightening loose or sagging skin.
- More comfortable compared to traditional liposuction techniques.
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- Visible skin tightening through renewed collagen production.
- No general anaesthesia, only a local anaesthetic is used.
- More control over dermal heating, offering superior, more uniform results with less risk of bumps and bulges.
- May be used in multiple areas of the body.
- Significantly less downtime, bruising and localised trauma.
- Dramatic improvements seen 2-6 weeks post-treatment.
- Most patients only need one BodyTite treatment.
Recovery is measured in days rather than weeks that are typical for facelift, neck lift, or tummy tuck. There is some degree of discomfort, swelling, and mild bruising. For the face, a compression garment is worn for three days around the clock and at night for another week. For the body, a compression garment is worn for two weeks around the clock and then for half a day for another 2 to 4 weeks. Most patients return to normal activities in just a few days.